Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Here we are at Turtle Beach TTN again and we love it. For three days we had exceptional weather and now rain for the next three days. Great for Easter tho. We are having the family over to celibrate. No kids but I think I have an easter egg hunt. I will never grow up if I can help it.

Today was Richard's 32 birthday. Tomorrow is Lois' ? birthday. We went to Fernando's which had nothing Richard wanted but he had a steak which was aweful. The rest was O.K. Did I mention that Lois picked this year and Richard hates Mexican food. Next year he says he wants Philipino food for the pay back. He did't tell us that he went out and pigged out on pizza for lunch so wasn't very hungry anyway. Some times you can't win.

I CAN'T BELIEVE MY LITTLE BOY IS 32. .....

No comments:

Post a Comment